Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Imagine magazine?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Has anyone else gotten one lately
    Has anyone gotten one in the mail recently that called and ordered one with the code?
    I called and ordered one on Oct 19,but haven't gotten it yet...


    [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 16, 2005 07:15 PM: Message edited by: cassieandnicolesmom ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got my order today. I did use the code and there was an Imagine magazine in the box along with the Dec. catalog and my dolls.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You get the IMAGINE mag with an AG doll order. It says it on the magazine itself. I got mine from a good friend, but if I receive another, I will offer it here on the board.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You get the IMAGINE mag with an AG doll order. It says it on the magazine itself.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've ordered 9 dolls this month (only 3 for me and dd) and have never received a copy [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered two dolls and didn't get one! CS said it was totally random.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Homemommie:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've ordered 9 dolls this month (only 3 for me and dd) and have never received a copy [img]frown.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here!!!

    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    Ana

  7. #7
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We ordered a doll also and didn't get one [img]frown.gif[/img] .
    And others have said they got them in the mail with no doll order.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member historylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also placed an order for the subscription on the 19th. The customer service representative placed it like a regular order and we received confirmation the next day that it was sent out. We still never received the magazine so we called again last night. The original representative was supposed to enter in as a subscription, not as an order. We were promised that we should receive it by next week or they would do whatever they needed to do to get a copy for us.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me, too, and it hasn't come yet. I think I need to call again.

  10. #10
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    I got a confirmation that my requst was recived last week but have not gotten a new catalog yet. Hmmm I wonder whats taking so long. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •